Our Mission Statement
Vision for Chamber Success
- The Chamber is the “go to” resource for advocacy, education, and resources for San Benito businesses and for the San Benito community overall.
- Chamber members rely on and respect the value and benefits we consistently deliver. As a result, our members participate in our programs because we are/they are so relevant, pertinent, and “business cool” – our members feel that our programs are events “that can’t be missed” and “can’t live without.” They feel the Chamber and our programs are integral to their financial and organizational success.
- We work very closely with and are considered a strategic, trusted partner by the City of San Benito. We are a national model for creating and sustainingstrategic partnerships with organizations that support business success resulting in a vibrant, economically healthy San Benito.
- Our Chamber Board working committees, and Task Forces are well-led and enjoy strong support and Chamber member participation.
- The Chamber is financially self-sustaining. We are committed to environmental leadership and serve as a model for environmental stewardship for our City and our members.